Project Manager – Electrical Ground Support for Space Apps
na evropském IT trhu
The Project Manager, Space Applications manages one or more projects in the Mission Critical Systems business line. Projects range in size between 3 - 8 persons. Project management tasks include all aspects of a project: starting with support of sales in the bid phase, continuing through the execution phase, including day-to-day team management, management of the customer relationship, risk management, procurement, product delivery, as well as reporting to company management. Subcontractor management may also be required on some projects.
The output of a given project is a custom-designed hardware system, usually including software, used for supporting satellite assembly and testing, or other pre-launch activities.
Customers are typically the primary European space system integrators who are contracted by the European Space Agency or by private companies to build satellites.
Projects from our High-Performance Computing portfolio may also be included.
Education and Qualifications:
• University level – IT, or Electrical Engineering.
• Proficient in English: able to conduct projects in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Bonus: Professional Project Management qualification is desired. e.g. PMI-PMP, PRINCE2, etc
• Minimum 4 years prior relevant project management experience, leading small to medium sized projects (5-15 persons).
• Proven record of Project Management including the full lifecycle, and including all aspects of project management
• Demonstrated experience in all stages of managing systems development, from specification to implementation.
• Proven leadership skills
Compensation and Benefits (according to actual policy):
• 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of paid leave
• Access to high-end technologies
• Mobile phone (+ company plan), company notebook
• Working on interesting international projects
• Personal development plan for every year (hard/soft skills training, with possible certification)
• Possible personal development and career development within the company
• Contributions to personal pension fund
• Cafeteria benefit-plan (up to 14 000,- CZK/year)
• Meal credit
• Multisport card
• Refreshments at the workplace
• Flexible working hours (Home office upon agreement)
• Interesting work in friendly and creative environment, teambuildings, office extracurricular activities
• Possibility of internal language courses