Cloud Solutions Architect
na evropském IT trhu
Come join the cloud business team in Atos and be part of our community collaborating in designing, architecting, and delivering cloud services.
Within Atos, Cloud Enterprise Solutions (CES) is a strategic business supporting the growing market-demand on digital transformation. CES operates globally across the cloud lifecycle to weave secure digital solutions into the fabric of business, using a global and highly proficient set of capabilities that enable our customers to deliver their business outcomes in a decarbonized and constantly evolving world.
To support our customers, we are recruiting a Cloud Solutions Architect.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you have the technical knowledge to build architectural designs, review technical architecture designs and also commercial skills, to optimally present cloud solutions to customers. You have a specific focus on Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) as well as DevOps, DevSecOps and cloud native app services.
You will also work alongside Project Managers, Scrum Masters, DevOps engineers and Enterprise Architects in customer engagements and to build the high-level design to deliver customer multi-cloud and containerized solutions. You will also be required to support the deployment and delivery with hands-on experience as required during the pre or post design architectural cycle.
You need to possess experience in Public Cloud solution design, you are technically experienced, but also strong in customer communications and able to build a positive customer relationship. Furthermore, our ideal Cloud Architect can lead a critical discussion on cloud technologies, for Atos, as well as customers.
Above all, you are a hardworking person that takes ownership of his/her work and show perseverance to reach the desired result.
THE RIGHT PERSON
..will be able to demonstrate:
• You are result oriented and creative in problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Architecting and developing scalable enterprise solutions in one (or many) of the following areas): IaaS / Infrastructure as Code (IaC) / CICD pipeline deployment models, Analytics/Big Data, Artificial intelligence, Application Development.
• Experience in deployment of services in cloud models in relation to one of the 3 Public Clouds: AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Have experience in containers (VMware Tanzu, RedHat OpenShift) desirable.
• Able to work with and influence customers and IT directors / CIOs.
• Knowledge of technology transformation projects.
• Adaptable through balancing various priorities and be flexible to perform different tasks as required by the nature of business change.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience in working with cross cultural teams.
• Willingness to travel.
• Proficient in English.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years in architectural or operational role
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (ACCORDING TO ACTUAL POLICY)
• 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of paid leave
• Access to high-end technologies
• Mobile phone (+ company plan), company notebook
• Working on interesting international projects
• Personal development plan for every year (hard/soft skills training, with possible certification)
• Possible personal development and career development within the company
• Contributions to personal pension fund
• Cafeteria benefit-plan (up to 14 000,- CZK/year)
• Meal credit
• Multisport card
• Refreshments at the workplace
• Flexible working hours (Home office upon agreement)
• Interesting work in friendly and creative environment, teambuildings, office extracurricular activities
• Possibility of internal language courses
In own region/country, regular travel will be required