Atos IT Solutions and Services, s.r.o.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a digital services leader with 2013 pro forma annual revenue of €10 billion and 93,000 employees
in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services
& BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European
leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the
Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities,
Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, and Worldline.
For more information, visit Atos.net
Consultant – Identity and Access Management; Brno and abroad
- Realization of customer projects in the field of IAM - Identity & Access Management (www.atos.net/iam, www.bull.com/dirx-solutions)
Since 2004 we cooperate with colleagues in Munich on the IT security software products development and customer projects. At total 17 engineers work in our team. We are using agile development methods, namely scrum, and a range of proven technologies and tools like SVN, Maven, Ant, Jenkins and SonarQube.
- University degree in information technology
- Good knowledge of the Java programming language
- User experience with Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Long term participation on the project
- Willingness to travel and work on a long-term delegation abroad
- Self-reliance, responsibility and proactive approach
- Team collaboration, open communication and ability to extend knowledge and skills
- Fluent English
- German is a plus
- Permanent full-time work contract
- An opportunity to gain professional certifications, e.g. Java SE Programmer
- Training plan for every year (for developing hard skills and soft skills)
- Clear carrier model
- Flexible work time
- An opportunity to work from home occasionally
- 25 days of vacation - an extra week of vacation
- Compensation of the first 3 days of sickness
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Bridge days - extra days off for every employee
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- Break in the used technologies
Kontakt:Atos IT Solutions and Services, s.r.o.
140 00 Praha